An individual practice structured to allow the ability to provide time and personal attention to the business needs of individual and business clients involved in complex and demanding transactional matters. This practice structure enables efficient service at an attractive rate structure because it is unburdened by the cumbersome cost overhead demands of a large law firm. It also enables the provisioning of the cost-effective and attentive professional services that are necessary in the demanding economic environment of contemporary real property business transactions and personal investments.
The primary goal is to maximize client satisfaction in a realistic and feasible manner. To achieve this goal, the client’s personal and business objectives must be thoroughly understood to effectively anticipate and address the challenging legal issues present in prospective and ongoing real property transactions. At the same time, it is important to never lose sight of the need to minimize unnecessary legal costs and to strive at all times to provide cost-effective, attentive legal services at affordable rates.
Representative transactions include:
- Negotiation and drafting of long-term triple-net, gross and full service commercial leases for both commercial landowners and tenants
- Negotiation and drafting of short-term and long-term commercial subleases
- Negotiation and drafting of early termination and buy-outs of commercial leases
- Negotiation and drafting of amendments, extensions, and modifications of commercial leases.
- Advising clients in connection with the purchase and sale of both residential and commercial individual properties and subdivisions.
- Representation of owners and buyers in the sale of multi-million dollar commercial and residential properties